zaterdag 20 oktober 2012

i like random gifts and order new things \ Oh yeah.



- hey everyone, 
Today is a lazy day + it is the start of my holiday 1 week.
I'm not traveling, I stay comfortable at home.
I find going on  holiday not really fun, I quickly get homesick, I hope it goes away once. Because I want to go once in my life on holiday to Paris or London, seems to be fun!

Today I received a random gift. a gift voucher for the drugstore, + a small perfume of Heat by Beyonce and a scent of Esprit. It was packaged in a beautiful silver pocket.
I'm very happy with it!

I also have ordered from H&M!
A dress, I think it's so beautiful, and it was not expensive.
The package is around 22 to 26 October in & then I will of course post about it!

I'm curious!



have you ever ordered from H&M.com?


kisses and hugs, vanesrawrrr. 

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Testers zijn altijd leuk en handig. Ik ben benieuwd naar je jurk!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. De H&M webshop, tja.... Als iets niet goed is voor mijn bankrekening is dat het wel haha! Bestel er minstens 1x per maand wel iets. XD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

i love reading comments, thankyou ♥.